Friday, April 11, 2014

Chestnut Ridge Road House - Saddle River, NJ




Completed painting.

Oil on panel

5" x 7"


This little painting was the first commission from the Shop The Bergen Record site.

In honor of Sibling Day yesterday, my two art fans in front of some of my paintings circa 2004 in my old gallery in Ridgewood.

The Fritz Behnke museum in Paramus now officially owns 7 original paintings and 10 prints of mine.  After their electrician installs new track lighting in the room where these will be hung, I will shoot some pictures.  I will be giving lectures and teaching classes there as well in the coming months.  I will post more info about opening night and the unveiling of the paintings when I find out exact dates and times.

Lastly, there will be a "blood moon" this Monday night, 4/11 into Tuesday morning.  Can't wait to see it.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/04/140410-lunar-eclipse-blood-moon-space-viewing-guide/?fb_action_ids=10201424382484320&fb_action_types=og.likes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker