Friday, April 04, 2014

Dune Road House - Ocean Beach II (Toms River), NJ




Completed painting.

Oil on linen.

12" x 16"


I have entered in to an agreement with a friend of mine who owns a T-shirt printing company to start using my paintings for reproduction on shirts.  When his website goes live in about a month, I shall post a link.  I have been receiving quite a few inquiries about ordering shirts, but all orders must go through the website.

I also have a major announcement that I am not at liberty to say much about until everything is finalized.  I will say that it is about representation in a prestigious NYC gallery.  When dates are set, I shall post more info here.

If this plays out the way we expect it should, I may have to put the home portrait business on hold for a little while.  That being said, if anyone would like a painting of their home before I take a hiatus, please email me at obern@optonline.net

Thanks in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker