Friday, August 08, 2014

Highview Drive House - Wyckoff, NJ


First stage of underpainting complete.

I just found out yesterday that I will be having a one-person exhibit at Lambert Castle in Paterson, NJ, in conjunction with the Passaic County Historical Society in December 2014 through March 2015.

I was also notified that I will be included in a major NJ diner retrospective and installation at the Middlesex County Museum in April 2015 through April 2016.  My paintings will be hanging with one of my all-time favorite artists, John Baeder.  It is a huge honor for me to have my work hanging alongside this absolute legend in the world of photorealistic painting.

I will post more info about exact dates for receptions, etc...when everything is finalized.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker