Friday, August 29, 2014

The Brick House - Wyckoff, NJ



First stage of underpainting complete on The Brick House.  Starting the underpainting of Aldo's today as well.

I am taking part in the 50th annual "Art in the Park" show this year after winning best in show last year.   The date is Saturday, October 11 from 11AM to 5PM.  Van Saun County Park, Paramus, NJ.

Reception for the Paramus museum opening will be Monday, October 20th at 7PM.  330 Paramus Road, Paramus, NJ.

Lambert Castle Museum one-person show will open on December 17th, and will run until March 29, 2015.  Reception date info to follow when finalized.

Middlesex County Museum show will open in April 2015.

Lastly, I did not make the final cut for the Bergen County Legends Award, but I lost out to James Gandolfini, Mary Higgins Clark, Bill Parcells, Les Paul and 6 other very worthy and famous Bergen County legends, so I can't complain too much.   Maybe next year.  I'm a legend in my own mind anyway, so I have that going for me.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
eXTReMe Tracker